Landscape Apprenticeship - 1st/2nd or 3rd Year - Ashgrove BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
21st June 2021
Are you an outdoors active person?
We have a great opportunity for a landscape apprentice to join a small employer who services residential clients in the Ashgrove area.
Some of the services provided are:
- Artificial Grass Installation
- Excavating, fence installation and repair
- Garden design and rubbish removal
- Hedge trimming and irrigation and sprinkler systems
- Landscape Construction and Maintenance
- Tree planting, pruning and removal,
Employer is looking for applicants who:-
- Is clean, tidy, responsible and honest
- Has a good level of communication skills, as you may be in residential homes
- Has a drivers license and your own car
- Has a white card
- Having some existing knowledge and skill in this industry is advantageous but not essential.
- You must be work fit and an active person who is not be afraid of hard work.
Don't miss out - apply now for this great opportunity.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.