Light Vehicle Mechanical Apprenticeship - 1st Year - Aspley BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
12th February 2024
Brisbane, Ipswich, QLD
We are seeking a recent school leaver who is ready to commence their career towards becoming a qualified mechanic. The employer we are working with deals with a range of vehicles and are looking for applicants that are motivated to completing an apprenticeship in light vehicle mechanics. You will work your way up to the highest Automotive Technician qualification recognised globally.
Arguably the most important job in the Company, you are responsible for keeping their valued customers on the road safely. Maintaining their second biggest purchase and ensuring they continue to feel 'that new car feeling’ after their visit with us in the Service Department.
About this role:
- General servicing and maintenance of vehicles
- Planning each job for maximum efficiency
- Repairing and maintaining in line with manufacturer and dealership requirements
- Identifying and repairing technical issues
- Identifying and recommending additional work as required
- Ordering parts (where necessary) from Parts Department; and
- Completing quality and timely work to meet Customer needs as per Repair Order instructions
- Valid Australian Work Rights
- Valid Australian Manual Driver Licence
What’s on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package, including bonuses
- Support from a dedicated and professional team and manager
- Buddy System with a highly experienced, qualified Technician
- Ongoing Brand training and upskilling
- The chance to work in a high performing, busy environment
- Access to ongoing professional development and endless career progression within a national leading organisation
- Free Staff Car Parking
- Discounted health insurance
- Employee purchase policy & Discounted finance and insurance
- Wellness initiatives: Gym Discount
- Employee assistance program - Coaching
- Discounted private health insurance
- Brand & Hub Awards
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.