Beaurepaires Management Program MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
18th November 2021
Western Suburbs, VIC
MEGT and Beaurepaires have developed a National Traineeship Employment program to find the next generation of managers to drive the business. This could be you!
If successful, you will join the Beaurepaires team full time for a minimum of 2 years! In this role you will gain all the skills as an entry level tyre fitter and move up into the administration side of the business which is all aimed at seeing you becoming the next Assistant Store Manager.
So, what's in it for me?
- Full uniform and training provided (2 formal qualifications)
- Access to student concession card
- Huge growth opportunities for career progression
- State of the art worksite with ongoing training
- Learn from some of the most experienced professionals in the industry
As a Trainee Tyre Fitter (year 1) your duties will include.
- Using car lifter and jacking vehicles
- Demounting existing tyres and mounting replacements
- Diagnosing and assessing tyre damage
- Diagnosing wheel balance problems and balancing wheels
- Repairing or replacing tubed and tubeless tyres
- Working on light and/or heavy vehicles, dependent on location.
Year 2 will see you focus on the business side of the company (in addition to Tyre Fitting) with a great pay increase!
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior customer service experience
- No prior qualifications higher than a Certificate II
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have drivers' licence (manual license highly desirable)
- The successful candidate will be required to complete a medical, which will include drug and alcohol screening.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19
This position is advertised for WESTERN MELBOURNE in a Beaurepaires store within this region and you work full time and complete a Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology and a Certificate III in Business.
If you are excited about this amazing opportunity, submitting your application could not be easier. Simply hit 'apply' now and submit your resume to MEGT today. For more information call Daisy on 0429 921 920
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.