Locksmithing Apprenticeship - 1st year - School based - WEST END BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
30th March 2021
An exciting opportunity has become available for the right candidate who would like to become a qualified locksmith. This apprenticeship provides skills in the repair, manufacture and installation of locking and security systems. Areas of work activity would include domestic and industrial applications. Apprentices will gain skills and knowledge in door and window hardware, fire and security containers, design of a masterkey system, and door control devices.
This employer has more then 35 years in the business and specializes in all aspects of locksmithing and electronic security.
* Good attitude
* High attention to detail
* Interested in a career as a locksmith
* Good communication skills
* Team player
* Well presented
* Based in Brisbane
* Keen to learn and able to take direction
* Good vision, metal and wood work hand tools skills and coordination
* A sound mechanical aptitude
* Aptitude for math and high problem solving skills
* Hours are 1 day a week 8am - 430pm
* Parking is limited in West End but public transport is available
* Licence to be able to drive the work vehicles later on in the apprenticeship
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a career as a locksmith - don't hesitate apply today!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.