Logistics Assistant - CERT IV Business Traineeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
10th May 2022
- WORKING IN LOGISTICS?
- WANT TO GET QUALFIED?
- GET PAID TO STUDY AND APPLY NOW!
MEGT is working with our client, who imports coffee, tea and cacao into Australia from all around the world! We are looking for a Logistics Assistant to join this growing company based at Lane Cove. Securing a CERT IV Business Traineeship, the ideal candidate will be proficient in MS Office Suite, customer service and eager to learn! This role involves national order and delivery management, international logistics and stock management. APPLY NOW!
- Processing national deliveries using internal systems
- Liaise with warehouses and freight companies to ensure efficient delivery of orders
- Field customer enquiries, organise quotations and support customers in relation to freight
- Liaise with international suppliers and shipping lines to manage and coordinate stock arrival
- General administrative duties
- Professional communication and customer service skills
- Possesses sound administrative, time management and problem -solving skills
- Ability to work as a team and autonomously
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- Customer service and communication skills
**Eligibility criteria applies for this program in relation to work rights, prior qualifications and Covid19 vaccination requirements. Applicants will be assessed accordingly**
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with our partners. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
So, what next?
Want to secure your CERT IV Business Traineeship?
Hit APPLY NOW! OR email directly amandawilley [email removed] (No spaces)
Please note, we are unable to take enquiries by phone.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.