Meat Processing (Retail Butcher) Apprenticeships - 1st Year - Morayfield BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
8th April 2021
Our client, is a busy Fresh Food Warehouse who are currently seeking a 1st Year Retail Butcher Apprentice to complete their qualification.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone with a desire and passion to kick start their career and looking to gain practical on-the-job experience while completing their Certificate III in Meat Processing (Retail Butcher).
- Have a current Driver's License and car;
- Have a long term commitment to complete the Qualification;
- Be adaptable and work at a fast pace;
- Have a strong team focus;
- Have a hard working ethic and attitude;
- Be willing to take direction.
- Be Fit and Healthy
Working Days and Hours: Monday to Sunday, Full Time 38 hour Roster
APPLY NOW to be considered!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.