Meat Processing (Retail Butcher) Apprenticeships x 2 - 1st Year - Maryborough BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
8th April 2021
Wide Bay - Burnett, QLD
Our client, is a busy Fresh Food Warehouse who are currently seeking 2 x 1st Year Retail Butcher Apprentices to complete their qualification.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone with a desire and passion to kick start their career and looking to gain practical on-the-job experience while completing their Certificate III in Meat Processing (Retail Butcher).
- Have a current Driver's License and car;
- Have a long term commitment to complete the Qualification;
- Be adaptable and work at a fast pace;
- Have a strong team focus;
- Have a hard working ethic and attitude;
- Be willing to take direction.
APPLY NOW to be considered!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.