Light Vehicle Mechanical Apprenticeship - 2nd/3rd or 4th Year - Ipswich BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
19th January 2021
Are you looking to complete your Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology with a local well known workshop in Ipswich.
This is a great opportunity available for a 2nd/3rd to 4th Year Apprentice where the business offers services and repairs to a variety of makes and models.
- have a genuine interest in cars and be willing to commit to completing your qualification;
- be fit and able to lift 20kg throughout the day;
- have experience on brakes;
- have experience in tyre changing;
- have experience in timing belts, general repairs and servicing; and
- have a current manual driver's license and own car.
Please Note: This role is not open to 1st year or new apprentices, you must be at 2nd/3rd or 4th Year level and up. You must be up to date with your training provider.
APPLY NOW to be considered!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.