Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
28th September 2021
- Are you a hands on person who wants to get paid whilst getting a FREE qualification?
- Have you decided that University isn't for you and you want to get straight into a career?
- Are you sick of inconsistent work and want to secure a FULL TIME position in a thriving industry?
If you answered yes to above then this is the opportunity for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a 1st year Junior Mechanical Fitter Apprentice to work with our client who is the leader in developing and producing high quality packaging, strapping and wrapping solutions for the manufacturing and supply chain industries. Their packaging equipment has been proven in assisting thousands of Australian businesses to unitise and palletise goods for transport. We are looking for a motivated, committed and reliable person who is wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training.
What will you be doing?
- Repair and service of packaging machines
- Repair and service of hand held and fixed machinery
- Use of hand tools
- House keeping and ensuring workshop is tidy
What do you need for this role?
- Someone who is a team player, trustworthy and great work ethic
- Good hand eye skills
- Good attention to detail
- Happy helpful personality
- Ability to follow instruction
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Good math skills
- Certificate I or II in Engineering
- Hands on technical skills
What's in it for you?
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- A full time role
- TAFE training
- A nationally recognized qualification
- Ongoing support and mentoring from MEGT throughout your apprenticeship
Make this the year you commence your Mechanical Fitting career and set the path to success! Apply Now! For any inquiries please call Carissa on 0405 352 417
Established in 1993, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognized qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.