Microsoft Traineeship - Cert IV in IT MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
5th May 2021
Mid-North Coast, NSW
The Microsoft Traineeship Program gives budding technology professionals the opportunity to build and develop an exciting career in IT through on-the-job (and paid!) work experience. Working with partners MEGT and Resisted Training Organisations, the Microsoft Traineeship Program helps you further develop your IT career. Sound like you?! We are looking for candidates who are already working in the IT sector, live in Coffs Harbour and wishing to gain official qualifications. Sound like you? APPLY NOW!
- Are working in IT and looking to further develop you IT career
- Have your cert 2 & 3 in IT
- Naturally curious, keen to learn and a great communicator
- Genuinely passionate about technology and driven to build a career in IT
- Want to get paid to learn
- Ready to commit to the Microsoft Traineeship Program for up to 24 months
What's in it for you?!
- While MEGT will be your legal employer, you'll be placed with one of Australia's leading IT businesses
- You'll gain IT knowledge, practical work experience, and professional connections to help you accelerate your future career in IT
A platform to continue building a successful career in IT
In-demand, industry recognised knowledge and experience
- Gain a Certificate IV in Information Technology
- The Microsoft Traineeship Program will also see you gain some of the latest cloud computing Microsoft certifications as part of the Azure Administrator Certification Track.
- Personalised mentoring throughout your training
**Please note anyone with prior qualifications above certificate 4 including diplomas and university studies from Australia and overseas will unfortunately not be eligible to undertake this traineeship.**
Hit APPLY NOW! OR email directly ashleighholl@ megt.com.au (no spaces please)
Please note, we are unable to take enquiries by phone.
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with the partners involved in the Microsoft Traineeship Program
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.