Panel and Paint Traineeship - NOR and SOR The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
5th March 2021
Do you have a real passion or interest in cars?
We have some amazing opportunities to gain an entry level traineeship for those eager and committed to begin a career within spray painting and panel beating.
Throughout the 12 months traineeship, you will gain skills and knowledge in a range of duties including: paint and surface preparation and application. You will be supported by a highly regarded training organisation, working towards a nationally recognised qualification, Certificate 2 Spray Painting and Panel Beating.
Successful candidates will also -
- Hold a current manual drivers licence
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Be punctual and reliable
- Possess an amazing work ethic and drive
- Be able to obtain a Police clearance
- Agree to undertake regular Drug and Alcohol screening.
If you are interested in completing this traineeship, please forward your resume, specifying your current skills and experience today.