Plumbing Apprenticeship - 1st - 3rd Yr - Carina BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
5th August 2022
Looking for a plumbing apprenticeship?
This employer is looking for another apprentice!
His team are hard working and all work well together to get the job done. From residential to commercial plumbing, you will be trained up in all the aspects of this highly sought after trade that will set you up for life!
To be successful you will need:
- A good attitude
- Completed a Cert II in Plumbing an Advantage
- Good teamwork skills
- Motivated to learn this trade
- Current Manual licence and own transport essential
- Laboring skills/physically fit
- Hand and power tool knowledge
- Want to learn the industry
- Experience in the industry an advantage
- Must live on the Southside of Brisbane
This position is open to all ages
This is a Full Time apprenticeship working around the Greater Brisbane and Gold Coast
Please note, overtime will be required where the job needs to be done
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.