Print Technician Traineeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
31st July 2020
Are you looking to start your Print Technician Traineeship?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Traineeship with our client who is providing business solutions across all aspects of Print, Information Technology and Communications. This position is a 2 Year Traineeship that will see you enrolled in a Certificate 3 in Information Technology.
Based in Geelong, our Ideal candidate is someone who has a genuine curiosity about how things work. Someone who can safely pull apart a mechanical item and then correctly put it back together.
Your duties will include:
- Providing service and support to customer base
- Conducting IT repairs and maintenance
- Completing equipment run up and installation
- Applying fault finding techniques to diagnose issues
- Liaising with companies in relation to their IT equipment
What are we looking for?
- Mechanical aptitude & technically minded
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have good problem solving and fault finding skills
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well in a team
- Able to commit to a 2 year traineeship.
- Have unrestricted driver's licence
What's in it for you?
- A full time role
- Certificate 3 in Information Technology (modules will be done at the workplace)
- Weekly pay
What are you waiting for?
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your application today! If you have any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Carl on 0419 749 674.
Established in 1993, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Y2FybC5kZXdhY2h0LjgwMTI4LjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.