Property Services (Real Estate) - Fulltime - Spring Hill QLD BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
13th October 2020
This inner city Brisbane realty is looking for a creative, innovative and enthusiastic individual to join their team in a full time Property Services (Real Estate) Traineeship role.
As a progressive inner city real estate office specialising in property management. Their niche market is inner city Brisbane with particular emphasis on prestige property.
To be suitable for this role you must have:
* Great communication skills both written and spoken
* An outgoing personality with strong people skills
* You will need to be a well organised person, with an eye for detail
* Quick thinking and smart
* The ability to assess and initiate things independently.
* You must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Full driver licence is essential
What is in it for you:
- A nationally recognised qualification that can lead to your career success
- Be part of a dynamic and innovative work place
- A Permanent full-time employment arrangement
- Working hours 8:30am to 5pm Tuesday to Friday and 8:30am to 3:30pm Saturday
APPLY NOW!! For this great opportunity!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.