Reception - Business and Finance MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
16th November 2021
- About to Complete High School?
- Decided University is not for you?
- Want to get PAID to Learn?
If you are you looking to kick start your career in the business/finance industry while completing a formal qualification - this is your chance. Secure your 12month Traineeship NOW! We are searching for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our busy and friendly team - close to public transport, cafes and shops. As an Administrator Trainee you will gain valuable hands on experience, while working in the business/finance sector and complete a CERT III in Business!
- Customer service and Reception duties
- Banking and Daily Post
- Provide Admin support for your colleagues
- Data Entry and maintain internal databases
- Faxing, filing, photocopying, scanning etc
- Maintaining clean and safe office environment
- Previous experience in customer service
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of several email suites
- Positive work ethic and eager to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great team work skills
**Please note, as this is an entry level position, if you have completed studies higher than CERTIFICATE II unfortunately you will not be eligible to apply for this role.**
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with our partners. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
So, what next?
Sound like you?! Hit APPLY NOW! OR email directly amandawilley [email removed] /> Please note, we are unable to take enquiries by phone.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.