Recruitment Resourcing- CERT 3 Business MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
3rd September 2021
- Are you working in recruitment?
- Want to get a CERT 3 in Business?
- Secure your Traineeship NOW!
MEGT have an exciting opportunity for those looking to complete a Business Traineeship in the Recruitment Sector! You may already have some experience in business or recruitment, or just interested in learning and developing your skills. We are on the look out for motivated, committed and reliable individuals - someone who is wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training and a CERT III in Business.
In this role you will go home each day feeling like you have accomplished something great and made a difference to an apprentice or trainee's life. You will start as a Business Trainee supporting the Recruitment Team in a full-time capacity.
- Provide a warm, professional welcome to candidates in the office, ensuring a positive interview experience Provide a high level of candidate care and follow up to all candidates
- Obtain a job brief from consultants to help source candidates from the database or Job ads - (role duties, duration, skills, experience, location, licences required etc) and to build candidate talents pools
- Attend client meeting with consultants or manager where appropriate to gain an understanding of our clients work environment
- Assist with sourcing candidates
- Conducting initial phone screens and booking interviews for Recruitment Consultants
- Complete reference checks and co-ordinate pre-employment checks
Skill set required:
- Call centre or sales experience
- Strong computer skills - especially Microsoft Suite
- Previous customer service experience
- Display strong initiative
- Demonstrate Professionalism, Integrity and Tenacity
**Please note, as this is an entry level position, if you have completed studies higher than CERT II unfortunately you will not be eligible to apply for this role.**
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with our partners.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
So, what next?
Sound like you?! Hit APPLY NOW! OR email directly amandawilley [email removed] /> Please note, we are unable to take enquiries by phone.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.