Salon Assistant The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
16th May 2019
Our client is a boutique hairdressing salon based in South Perth. They believe in contributing to the Hairdressing Industry and are recognised as leaders in commercial, editorial and runway hair. Stylists have joined them from around the global, to bring an eclectic mix of skills and talents to the team. The team are trend focussed to bring the latest, most fashionable looks to customers.
We are currently seeking a Salon Assistant to join our talented and friendly team.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- A vibrant and friendly nature
- Have a passion for working in the Hairdressing Industry
- Be a team player and be able to work within a team environment
- Show initiative, focus and be highly motivated
- Be reliable, punctual and well presented
- Rosters run from Monday to Saturday but you must be willing to work Thursdays and Saturdays.
You have the opportunity to become an integral part of our fantastic team.
What we offer:
We offer first-rate training with the successful candidate given the opportunity to complete a nationally recognised qualification of Certificate II in Salon Assistant, as well as an exciting team of stylists for you to work with.
Please note that there will be a work trial period.