School Based Business Administration (Medical) Traineeship- Coorparoo BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
14th October 2020
BUSY At Work has over 40 years experience in launching careers and getting people into work. The largest Australian Apprenticeship Network Support provider in Queensland, BUSY At Work has offices throughout Queensland and excellent connections with industry employers throughout our region.
Our client, a well respected Skin Cancer and Melanoma Clinic provides a unique service offering patients the total package from Skin Cancer detection, diagnosis, treatment and on going care and regular reviews to the latest in Anti-Aging treatments. They provide the most advanced technology and training, with a sole dedication to the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers and melanoma.
Right now, they are seeking the services of a SCHOOL BASED Grade 10 or 11 student to undertake a Business Administration (Medical) Level III Traineeship.
This student will work one day per week for this employer, get paid for the work that they do and will learn invaluable experience in this professional medical environment.
Your role responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Receptionist duties - answering the telephone, meeting and greeting clients with an optimistic and caring attitude
- Basic administrative work
- Maintaining of patient files
- Data entry
- Maintaining a clean and professional work place
- Ensuring that clients are comfortable and well looked after
You must have:
- A professional appearance
- A warm communication style (face to face) and have the ability to make the patients feel welcomed and relaxed
- A strong desire to excel in a medical environment
- A great telephone communication style
- A positive attitude
- The ability to work well within a tight knit team
Whats in it for you:
- A nationally recognised qualification that can lead to your career success
- Practical, on-the-job experience that employers are looking for
- Weekly pay you earn while you learn
- Your very first opportunity to work within a medical environment
There is a bus stop right outside of this facility for easy access.
Please apply today for an immediate start.
Please call Elaine if you require any additional information 0418 300 461
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.