School Based Business Administration Traineeship - Runaway Bay BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
13th August 2019
Gold Coast, QLD
Do you have a genuine interest in communications, PR, media or journalism?? Our employer is looking to take on a school based business trainee to join their small but great team.
This is a bespoke PR company based in Runaway Bay who specialise in achieving media exposure for their diverse range of clients.
In this role you will be undertaking a variety of tasks from:
- the creation and editing of video montages
- releasing social media E-Blasts
- cropping and editing of images for media release
- business administration responsibilities which include answering the telephone; emailing, filing, customer service and much, much more.
For you creative individuals looking for an amazing school based opportunity such as this you will need to show this employer:
- exceptional computer skills
- an eye for graphic design
- strong customer service focus
- attention to detail
- problem solving abilities
- able to get to the Runway location reliably
- the type of attitude that shows you are in there 'for the long haul' and will accept responsibility for your work
Employer is flexible with the placement day and can do any expect for Thursday.
If you are interested in this position please talk to your school ILO and then apply with an up to date resume.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.