School Based Childcare Traineeship - Pimpama BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
13th August 2019
Gold Coast, QLD
Child Care Centre based in Nerang is looking for some incredible school based trainees to assist in the day to day activities of their centre. This centre is part of an extremely well recognised organisation and seeks Grade 10 high school students who are interested a career in child care.
So, if you are interested in supporting a child's well being, learning, and personal development then let us know immediately.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Supervision and monitoring of the children's safety
- Preparation of meals and organising mealtimes and snacks for children
- Cleaning responsibilities to ensure that the children's environment is free from germs
- Assisting with good health practices
- Engaging with the children
- A passion for the industry and the ability to make a difference in the children's lives
- Watching for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bringing those concerns to the attention of centre staff
There are multiple opportunities available right now. Please apply today.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.