School Based Childcare Traineeship/s - Jimboomba BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
14th March 2019
Newly opened Child Care Centre in Jimboomba is looking for some incredible school based trainees to assist in the day to day activities of their centre. This centre is part of an extremely well recognised organisation and seeks Grade 10 and Grade 11 high school students who are interested in pursuing not only a Child Care Traineeship but the option of looking at Child Care as a career pathway post school.
So, if you are interested in supporting a child's well being, learning, and personal development then let us know immediately.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Supervision and monitoring of the children's safety
- Preparation of meals and organising mealtimes and snacks for children
- Cleaning responsibilities to ensure that the children's environment is free from germs
- Assisting with good health practices
- Engaging with the children
- A passion for the industry and the ability to make a difference in the children's lives
- Watching for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bringing those concerns to the attention of centre staff
After graduation you may opt to complete a higher qualification to enable you to undertake more responsibility as a leader/coordinator in a Child Care Centre.
There are multiple opportunities available right now. Please apply today.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.