School Based Hospitality Traineeship - Mt Nathan BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
30th November 2020
Gold Coast, QLD
Our client is an events business located in Mt Nathan and they are currently seeking a Hospitality trainee to complete their qualifications.
If you love the hospitality industry and would like to gain experience then look no further! A wonderful opportunity currently exists for a School Based trainee to obtain their Certificate III in Hospitality.
- Housekeeping and Wedding Set Up Department: general housekeeping duties of accommodation rooms, wedding set up - folding napkins, polishing cutlery, polishing glassware, setting tables with centerpieces, public area cleaning - toilets, mopping floors etc.
- Banquets Department: preparing beverages (RSA required), table service of beverages, tray service of beverages, carrying of 3 plates, customer service, serving buffet food station, preparing tea and coffee station, packing down of garden ceremony (moving chairs to storage area etc), clearing tables, serving of canaps, serving of desert station etc. operating eftpos machine and registry operation.
- Administration Department: Answering phones, filing, responding to emails, data entry, greeting customers, stocktaking.
- Position available from February 2021.
- Have a willingness to develop skills and knowledge.
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be honest and have the ability to act responsibly and safely in the workplace.
- Be willing to obtain your RSA for Hospitality.
- Be willing to acquire your QLD Tafe COVID safe for dining Certificate.
- Availability on weekends.
- Passion for Industry - Hospitality and Events Management/Kitchen/Gardens
- Hard worker/physically fit to maintain long periods on their fit
- Be school based and have some work experience.
- Be committed to completing your traineeship.
Working Day/Hours: Friday shift varying from 7am to 3pm.
APPLY NOW to be considered!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.