School Based Hospitality Traineeship - North Maclean BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
14th February 2019
Busy food outlet in North MaClean is looking to hire 2 x School Based Hospitality Trainees. Employer would prefer year 10 and year 11 students.
Duties you can expect to be performing:
- Serving customers
- Preparing fresh sandwiches
- Register and EFTPOS operation
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Rotating and restocking food produce
To be eligible:
- You will be in year 10 or year 11 at high school
- Have strong communication skills and be confident talking to members of the public
If you are interested please talk to your ILO at school and apply with an up to date resume.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.