School Based Hospitality Traineeship/s - Caloundra BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
15th September 2020
Sunshine Coast, QLD
BUSY At Work has over 40 years experience in launching careers and getting people into work. The largest Australian Apprenticeship Network Support provider in Queensland, BUSY At Work has offices throughout Queensland and excellent connections with industry employers throughout our region.
Are you looking to gain a qualification to a career start while still at school? These school-based traineeships could be an excellent opportunity!.
Our client, a major employer of school based trainees with three 'sandwich artistry' franchises, is currently seeking several school-based Hospitality Trainees. Working the equivalent of 1 day per week (approximately), you will be paid to learn and work towards completing your qualification.
Based in Caloundra we are seeking motivated and reliable people looking to gain practical on-the-job experience while gaining their qualification Certificate III in Hospitality - SIT30616. During the course of completing this qualification you will undertake 15 units of competency whilst still completing your school subjects.
Your role responsibilities will include:
- Basic food preparation and presentation
- Customer service
- Cash and EFTPOS/Registry operation
- General cleaning
- Assisting in the kitchen
- Ensuring safe hygiene practices at all times
- Providing advice and giving information on the menu and daily specials (where applicable)
You must have:
- A fabulous attitude
- A real desire to excel in the workplace
- A keen eye for detail
- Flexibility in the working environment in that you could be asked to work weekends or school holidays
- A desire to complete this great traineeship opportunity
- The ability to balance your school, work and home life
- Commitment to the completion of this qualification
Whats in it for you:
- A nationally recognised qualification that can lead to your career success
- Practical, on-the-job experience that employers are looking for
- Weekly pay you earn while you learn
- You gain work experience and employer contacts before you even graduate from school
Please discuss this tremendous opportunity with your parents and your School Industry Liaison officer before applying.
Please call Elaine if you require any further information on 0418 300 461
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.