School based traineeship - Business Administration - Robina BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
8th January 2019
Gold Coast, QLD
Seeking School based trainee to start when school returns 2019
Would you like to be a part of a business that provides the following services;
- nursing care and domestic assistance in the home
- physiotherapy to enable the return of mobility
- emergency accommodation for victims of domestic violence
- working with foster carers in the care of vulnerable children
- a safe caring environment for the elderly
- skills training for young unemployed people
- parental education and counselling
You will be assisting in the office through a Business Administration traineeship!
This may include the following tasks;
- data entry
- learning about the different services provided (above)
- assisting other staff member with tasks they need completed
- answering phone calls
The successful applicant will be;
- In year 11 in 2019
- Would like to work in an environment where you are helping people
- Have an empathetic nature
- Have good computer skills
- Be willing to learn new skills
Required work day will be a Friday - please ensure you confirm this suits your timetable with your Careers Advisor at your school.
If this sounds like the traineeship for you then please apply now for a start in 2019!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.