School based Traineeship - Business The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
7th August 2019
School Based Traineeship Advertisement
This opportunity is presented to Year 10s & 11s by the Galati Group enterprise who own The Spud Shed, amongst other new brands, like Liquor Shed.
The company invite students to apply for an opportunity to work alongside other office based professionals at the Morley store, whilst completing a Certificate II in Business - and get paid for it!
BUSINESS On-the-job training (one or two days per week, student age depending)
Store location - MORLEY
RTO - Vocational Training Services
Nominal Term - 18 months (competency based training)
Students must be available to start immediately upon submitting application
If you are:
1) Keen to have a future career in business operations, within a food and beverages industry where the possibilities are endless (supervisors, team leaders, business operations, store managers)
2) Keen to be part of a supporting team and be a good team player who is resilient
3) Happy to talk to internal and external customers/suppliers and meet their expectations
4) Be reliable and committed to the traineeship and the employer
5) Keen to learn and ask questions in order to get ahead in the workplace and succeed in your qualification
6) Able to get to the location and have good family support -
Then we want to hear from you! CLOSING DATE 16th August 2019
How to apply -
Complete get your school VET Coordinator to contact us on 0428 727 624 for an EOI and return it with your resume, work reference (if you have any) and your latest school report. Please note, no Drug and Alcohol test is required to be taken for this industry as part of the application. However, if the employer requests it, applicants will have to undertake the test as part of the process. You will be advised of this when an application is submitted.