School Based Traineeship - Fabricator The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
12th March 2019
South West, WA
Our client, specialises in the manufacture and installation of Customised Shower Screens, Mirrors, Sliding Robe Doors, Glass Splashbacks, Security Screens and Doors.
They have proudly supported the Greater Bunbury region for over 10 years, with the aim of providing high quality products and exceptional service. This supportive and close knit team now have a wonderful opportunity for a current secondary school student to develop a career as a Fabricator, while working towards a nationally recognised Certificate 2 qualification in Fabrication.
The successful candidate will -
- Work alongside qualified tradespeople to assist in the fabrication of aluminium and glass products
- Assist in factory/workshop duties as required and directed by employer
- Learn to read and interpret plans
- Previous experience with hand and power tools
- Love working with your hands
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable with a good work ethic
- Must be enrolled in secondary school and spoken to school VET Co-ordinator about interest in starting a school based traineeship
Work days to be confirmed, however our preference is to spread the 7.6 hours required for a school based traineeship over 2 days.
If you are interested in applying, please forward a resume and cover letter, addressing the above requirement by Thursday 21st March.
Please contact Kym, Recruitment and Careers Advisor, on 0428 727 624 if you have any further queries regarding the role.