School Based Traineeship - Retail - Raine Square Perth City The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
28th April 2021
Due to continued growth our Raine Square client (part of one of the largest sandwich chains in the world) is looking to recruit motivated and driven school based trainees to join the team. As well as preparing and serving delicious sandwiches, you will meet and greet guests and deliver exceptional guest service.
If you have a winning attitude, looking to start a career in the food industry and currently a full-time student enrolled in secondary education in Western Australia, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Food preparation including bread and cookie baking
- Ensure food storage and preparation areas are maintained according to Health & Safety standards
- Comply with required Food Standards practices
- Till Operation
- Monitoring stock levels
- Follow security & safety procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment for team members and guests
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform
- Work as a team member
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with guest needs.
We are looking for friendly, reliable and self motivated school students who are keen to complete a nationally recognised qualification, a Certificate 2 in Retail.
To apply you must:
Have great communications skills
Be extremely fast & efficient
Be self motivated and have high attention to detail
Be enrolled as a full time student in secondary education in Western Australia
The preferred workplace placement day is Friday, however the employer can be flexible according to school requirements.
After discussing this opportunity with your parents and school Career Counsellor or VET Coordinator (they must approve), please forward your resume to be considered for an interview.