Sheet Metal Fabrication Apprenticeship - 2nd Year Apprenticeships Queensland
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
15th August 2019
Sheet Metal Fabrication Apprenticeship - 2nd Year
Apprenticeships Queensland are seeking an individual to continue their Sheet Metal Fabrication Apprenticeship with an organisation based in Bundamba.
Applicants MUST meet the following criteria: (please only apply if you meet all the following criteria)
- Have 12 months or more experience as a apprentice in Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Pride yourself on being on time, every time and ready to get stuck into the job at hand
- Work to deadlines
- Take directions and instruction
- Positive attitude towards working as a team
- Must be able to provide up todate college results
- Must have experince in rolling, cutting, bending and drilling of metal sheets
How do I apply
To register for this position apply at www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au
Should you wish to explore other apprenticeship opportunities we have to offer please visit www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au/vacancies
*** Please apply here: https://bizcard.aplitrak.com/quickapply/adc/Sheet-Metal-Fabrication-Apprenticeship-2/Engineering/Bundamba/Y29tcGFueT1hcHBxbGQmYWR2ZXJ0X2lkPTE1MDc5MyZib2FyZF9pZD03MzI5 ***
Apprenticeships Queensland employees apprentices and trainee and hire them to businesses in South East Queensland across all industry areas. We are committed to assisting the business community and giving the people of the region employment opportunities.