Sheetmetal Apprentice - 1st, 2nd or 3rd Year The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
12th November 2021
Based in Welshpool, our client is skilled in the fabrication of architectural balustrading, handrails, louvres, shading devices, perforated metal, fencing, gates, safety barriers and more for owners, architects, builders and specifiers. They also specialise in the fabrication of switchboard boxes.
They are now seeking a Sheetmetal Apprentice to join the team.
If you are part way through your apprenticeship or have completed a relevant pre-apprenticeship and looking to gain your trade qualification with a team that produce highly quality and diverse projects, then this is the role for you.
The successful candidates will possess:
- A strong work ethic and be highly motivated
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Aptitude for problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally, previous work experience/exposure to welding, preferably a pre-apprenticeship or partway through an apprenticeship.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to completing an apprenticeship then we would love to hear from you.