Sheetmetal Apprentice The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
30th April 2021
Located in Malaga, our client distribute and manufactures equipment and chemicals to production mines, construction material companies and commercial analytical laboratories, in Australia and overseas, and used in the preparation of samples for analysis.
They are currently seeking an Apprentice with a desire to become qualified in Sheetmetal (Light Fabrication) to join the team.
The successful candidates will possess:
- A strong work ethic and be highly motivated
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Aptitude for problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally, previous work experience/exposure to welding, preferably a pre-apprenticeship.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to completing an apprenticeship then we would love to hear from you.