Student Administrator - Business Traineeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
12th November 2021
- Want to get PAID to learn?
- Are you about to complete High School?
- Secure a CERT III Business Traineeship!
MEGT are looking for candidates interested in securing a Traineeship in Business for January 2022! As a Student Administrator, you will the first point of contact with students whom register to study with this college, at their Canberra campus.
The successful candidate must be willing to go the extra mile to assist students, be good at problem solving and have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written. With on-going mentoring and support, you will complete a CERT III in Business and work with a fantastic team! So if you want to get PAID to learn - APPLY NOW!
- First point of contact for student enquiries
- Assist with the student on-boarding team
- Maintain and update student files
- Liaise with college representatives
- Data entry and general administrative duties
Skill Set Required:
- Effective communicator with strong attention to detail
- Organised, disciplined, able to work autonomously
- Familiar with MS Word and several email suites
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work
- Pro active and self motivated
- Team player mentality
**Please note, as this is an entry level position, if you have completed studies/qualifications higher than CERT II - unfortunately you will not be eligible to apply for this role.**
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with our partners. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
Hit APPLY NOW! OR email directly amandawilley@ megt.com.au
Please note, we are unable to take enquiries by phone.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.