Trainee Logistics Clerk The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
31st August 2020
Prominent in both the retail and contracting sectors, our client offers product and service solutions to a wide range of customers in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of electrical, water, automation, refrigeration and pump solutions.
With expectational product knowledge and over 30 years industry experience, they can focus on delivering innovative solutions and tailoring services to the customers needs.
They are now offering a traineeship with a wonderful opportunity for someone to develop the foundation skills required for a career within Logistics, while working towards a nationally recognised qualification in this field.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day requirements of both internal and external customers, incorporating dispatch operations, customer service and administration.
Among other tasks you will -
- Be the first point of contact between the company and suppliers, assisting both internal and external customers
- Maintain accurate records and data entry
- Seek quotations, raise purchase orders, initiate stock transfers and process sales
To succeed in this role you will -
- Enjoy practical and manual work
- Have expectational customer service skills, both face-to-face and over the phone
- Have strong written and numerical skills
- Be organised with an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Posses intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
If you feel you can passion to grow and succeed in the field of logistics, please forward your resume with cover letter, addressing the above selection criteria today.