Turf Management Apprenticeship (1st year) MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
7th September 2020
Bayside and South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
Are you looking to start your Turf Management Apprenticeship?
We have an exciting opportunity for a 1st year Turf Management to work with our client, a local council based in the inner South East suburbs gaining experience maintaining various sports fields and golf courses within the area.
What will you be doing?
- turf preparation and management
- tree maintenance
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a valid driver's licence and their own transport
- An ability to undertake physical work
- Eye for Detail
- Someone punctual and reliable - A good work ethic!
- Someone enthusiastic and energetic
- Team player
- Certificate II in Horticulture or similar (highly regarded!)
- A valid white card
What would be in it for you?
- A full-time job (38 hours)
- TAFE training certificate III in Sports Turf Management
- Great opportunity to complete a Turf Management Apprenticeship & obtain a nationally recognised qualification
- Full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Weekly pay
- One on one mentoring and support
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to completing a Turf Apprenticeship, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your application today!
If you have any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Carl on 0419 749 674
Established in 1993, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Y2FybC5kZXdhY2h0LjQ2NTA3LjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.