Tyre Fitter Trainee - Entry Level Position MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
2nd September 2020
Tyre Fitting Traineeship - Entry Level Position
MEGT are proud to partner with Beaurepaires - Australia's most trusted tyre retailer. As part of a national program in conjunction with MEGT, Beaurepaires are looking for their next generation of success stories.
As a Trainee Tyre Fitter your duties will include:
* Diagnosing and assessing tyre damage
* Diagnosing wheel balance problems and balancing wheels
* Repairing or replacing tubed and tubeless tyres
* Working on light and/or heavy vehicles
This is a 12 month traineeship working full time, whilst completing a Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology. You will be working alongside experienced people who will provide on the job training to support you in your role.
We are currently looking to fill a vacancy at:
Benefits for you
- Opportunities for career progression on completion of your traineeship
- Weekly wages paid as per the National Training Wage
- Access to student concession card
- Ongoing, regular support from your MEGT Field Officer
- Opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced professionals in the field
You will also have:
- No prior qualifications higher than a certificate II
- Mechanical and physical aptitude
- Personal vehicle (preferable)
- Australian Citizenships or Permanent Residency
- A driver's licence
- A willingness to work outside regular working hours if required, as directed by your manager (covered by the appropriate penalty rates)
The successful candidate will be required to complete a medical, which will include drug and alcohol screening.
If this sounds like the role for you, hit the 'apply' button now and send your resume to MEGT today. For any question you might have please call Stefan on (02) 9289 1963
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c3RlZmFuLmdlb3JnaWV2Ljk1OTM3LjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.