1st year Electrical Apprentice - Ipswich BUSY At Work Career and Placement
17th September 2018
This well established employer is one of Australia's leading specialists in the field of machine and plant automation.
They are a leading electrical systems integrator, specialising in sophisticated machine and plant automation solutions.
Established in 1990 they are a highly competent, customer focused organisation dedicated to providing the best design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of electrical control and safety systems to some of Australia's most prominent manufacturers and processing companies.
They are currently seeking a 1st year Electrical Apprentice for their Ipswich site.
We would expect that you currently hold a Certificate II Electrotechnology qualification and are highly motivated to complete your full time apprenticeship.
You will receive expert hands on coaching and guidance throughout your apprenticeship and in return this employer expects from you:
- A positive attitude, reliability and dependability
- Problem solving abilities
- The ability to work cohesively within a tight knit team
- An enquiring mind, with the ability to think outside of the box
- A passionate approach to your day to day tasks
- Strong mathematical prowess
- Good hand/eye co-ordination
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
We would like to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to make it as a trade qualified Electrician in Australia!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.