Business Administration Traineeship - Molendinar BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
11th December 2019
Gold Coast, QLD
Have you recently graduated Year 12? Looking to pursue a Business Administration traineeship? This company designs and manufactures equipment components for the paramilitary and the defense industry and they are looking to take on a Business Administration trainee.
Reporting to the Administration Manager and working closely with other team members, this role encompasses a broad range of administrative tasks.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receptionist duties (handling phone calls, greeting visitors, maintaining office supplies);
- Assist with document production (clerical in nature e.g. typing, formatting, spell-checking company documents on behalf of other staff);
- Administration of Document and Quality Management System
- Creation and management of multiple registers and databases
- Contribute to the review and improvement of company systems
- Other tasks as assigned
Literacy, a high attention to detail, and adherence to set procedures are required, as is familiarity with Microsoft Office computer programs. Training will be provided on in-house systems.
Ideally you will have good written and oral communication skills, be a team player, but also be able to work on your own.
If you think you have the required skills and that you are the right candidate to join our team, please apply attaching your a current Resum.
Car and current driver's licence is desirable.
Full time hours - Mondays to Fridays.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.