Hairdressing Apprenticeship - 2nd/3rd Year - Browns Plains BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
19th September 2019
If you are looking to complete your Certificate III in Hairdressing in an amazing Salon, with a passionate team, then this could be the perfect position just for you!
The Person we are seeking:
- Qualified, Confident and competent in all aspects of hairdressing
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment.
- Ability to foil, work at basin, blow dry/iron and tint.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good knowledge of salon hair products
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Professional, positive attitude
- Reliable & honest
- Works well as part of a team
Either Part time (16-25 hours) or Full time (38 hours)
Immediate start - Apply now!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.