Swimming Pool and Spa Technician - 1st Year - Beenleigh BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
30th October 2019
Gold Coast, QLD
Are you keen on gaining a Traineeship in Pool Maintenance?
Our client is a large reputable organization and they are seeking an energetic, customer service focused individual to join their team. If you enjoy cleaning pools, working in a retail shop, stocktaking, installing and maintaining pool equipment and love customer service then this is the role for you.You will be provided with a company vehicle and mobile phone, so you must possess a clean driving record (which will need to be provided).
Requirements are as follows:
* Must have a blue card or eligible to apply
* Current Qld Manual drivers' license (driver history report from Qld transport is essential)
* Must be physically fit and able to complete tasks set
* Residing locally in Mt Warren or Beenleigh area
* Ability to have secure parking for work vehicle as you will have the privilege of taking this home daily
Apply now if this sounds like the perfect role for you!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.