School Based Hospitality - Everton Park BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
27th November 2019
New York inspired restaurant is looking to recruit a school based hospitality trainee to join their busy team. This restaurant prides itself on providing an American dining experience in the Brisbane. Dishes include burgers and items from the grill. There is a vibrant bar in the venue also.
This front of house position will include:
- Learning all aspects of customer service
- Running food from the kitchen to the table
- Assisting running drinks from the bar
- Full training will be provided
- Preferred placement day is a Friday starting at 10am, there will be additional hours on the weekends
Suitable applicants will:
- Great presentation
- Be reliable and hard working
- Be keen to learn
To apply for this role please talk to your ILO at school and submit an up to date resume. Would best suit a year 10 student.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.