IT Traineeship - Kelvin Grove BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
27th November 2019
Information Trainee is wanted to work in an education setting providing information technology support to staff and students across the board. Some of the duties will include:
- Maintaining and repairing students laptops
- Data entry
- Assist with maintaining software, implementing updates and conducting repairs
- Download appropriate software
- Assisting with internet
- Supporting technicians as required
Suitable applicant will:
- Have some prior knowledge of IT
- Have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in IT
- Be a quick learner
- Have a great work ethic
- Be reliable and hard working
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date resume. This is a full time position, 7.5 hours per day.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.