Automotive Mechanic - 3rd/4th year - Boyne Island BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
12th May 2020
This employer is looking for a 3rd/4th year Automotive Apprentice (light vehicle)
The automotive business provide quality services to commercial & private sectors.
Covering all things from repairs to servicing and everything in between.
You MUST have already commenced training in this sector as the employer is wanting a candidate with previous experience.
Skills required are:
- An excellent knowledge of motor technology.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to listen to and follow instructions.
- Excellent practical skills.
- The ability to solve problems.
- A willingness to work as part of a team.
- The ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
Own car and licence preferred
Hours will be 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Only applicants that fit the above criteria will be considered
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.