Business Administration Traineeship - REDCLIFF BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
12th March 2021
A home based bookkeeper in Redcliff, is seeking a Business Admin Trainee - part time 4 days a week approximately 30 hours.
* Excellent communication skills
* Precision attention to detail
* You must be able to multi-task, problem solve, take instruction and work well autonomously
* Excellent phone manner
* Ability to assess and respond appropriately to client enquires in a professional manner
* Good Computer skills required
* Well presented
* Experience with excel spreadsheets desired
* Able to show initiative
* Completed grade 12
Duties may include but are not limited to:
* Data Entry
* Answering phones & Emails
* General Admin duties
* Networking with local businesses
All ages encouraged to apply!
If this sounds like you - don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.