Sheet Metal Apprenticeship - 1st Year - Sunshine Coast BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
23rd March 2021
Sunshine Coast, QLD
We are seeking a 1st Year Sheet Metal Apprentice for an employer based on the Sunshine Coast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 7 am to 3.30 pm.
This employer delivers high-quality products that answer clients needs with excellent communication and high attention to detail. Using state of the art equipment and cutting-edge machinery we are specialists in ferrous & non-ferrous metal fabrication, installation, maintenance and design with experience covering residential, commercial, automotive and one-off architectural design projects.
The ideal applicant will be:
- Hard working
- Keen to learn
- Willing to take instructions and able to use initiative
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle a must
- Experience with hand and power tools preferred
- Must be committed to completing an apprenticeship
- Wanting a career as a Sheet Metal Fabricator
- Flexible to be able to work overtime if required
You will be completing a Cert III in Engineering Fabrication Trade - Sheet Metal.
If this sounds like you, don't miss out!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.