Junior Parts Interpreting - 1st year - Rockhampton BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
25th August 2021
Gold Coast, QLD
We have a large employer who is seeking a keen and enthusiastic person willing to do a Junior Parts Interpreting Apprenticeship for Machinery parts in Rockhampton.
If you are:
* A Customer Service Extraordinaire, with great phone manner.
* Have good knowledge of computers,
* Great communicational skills,
* Understanding of how a warehouse runs (worked in a warehouse before) would be an advantage
* Mechanically minded.
* Have good Math and English skills,
* You must have a licence or suitable transport to get you to and from work as public transport is an issue.
* You must have completed a minimal grade 10
This position would suit an early school leaver who is willing to do a 3 year apprenticeship for a Great Organisaiton.
If this is you Apply Now............................................................
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.