Furiture Removalist Traineeship - Taigum BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
8th September 2021
Do you want to become a furniture removalist and also gain a certificate III in furniture removal. Well this is the job for you.
Task & Duties:
- Inspect the house or office at the pick-up address to see what has to be moved, then pack and label items if required
- Load goods onto the truck either by hand or using a forklift, trolleys, lifting straps or lifting hooks
Use pads and pieces of hessian to ensure items such as fridges, couches and beds are not damaged
- Ensure the load is correctly placed and secured to avoid any damage to the truck or to the goods
- Drive defensively and handle all types of road conditions
- Unload goods and move them into the drop-off address, unpacking if required
- Check items against inventory, noting any wear and tear or damage
- Conduct a general maintenance check of the truck and clean the vehicle
Provide customer service.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Enjoy practical work
- Mechanical aptitude
- Safe driving record
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Good communication skills
- Truck License
- Manual License
- Good attitude ad physically fit
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.