Draftsperson (Cert III Engineering Technical) - Gympie BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
7th July 2021
Wide Bay - Burnett, QLD
Do you have an interest in Drafting (drawing, sketching), would you like to learn an industry that could take you places with your trade?
We have an awesome employer located in Gympie who is looking for someone who is interested in doing a Cert III Engineering Technical trade (Draftperson - MEM30505).
A Draftsperson creates technical drawings, mostly used in construction and manufacturing. They often work in conjunction with Architects. Their work aids the construction of buildings, infrastructure and aircraft, among other things. A Draftsperson ususally uses computer-aided design (CAD) principles.
- Be a team player
- Willing to learn the industry
- Enjoy drafting (drawing, sketching)
- Live in or willing to relocated to Gympie
Tasks and duties:
- Meeting with clients and other construction professionals to understand briefs.
- Drawing sketches, plans and designs.
- Estimating material costs.
- Working to specifications, budgets and timelines.
- Supervising engineering works.
- Conducting field and laboratory tests of construction materials and soils.
- Working within regulations and contract provisions.
- Supervising repairs and maintenance.
If you fit the criteria and have not completed a Cert III or higher and think this is you
Then Apply Now.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.