Painting and Decorating Apprenticeship - 1st/2nd or 3rd Year - Ipswich BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
9th July 2021
Our client is a small business that services the Ipswich and Brisbane areas, they are seeking a 1st, 2nd or 3rd Year Painting & Decorating apprentice to commence or complete their qualification, who preferably lives in the Ipswich area.
Services provided include, amongst others, residential, commercial, interior, exterior and new builds.
To be the right person, you will be:
- A good learner and prepared to listen
- Presentable with good people skills as there will be customer interaction
- Someone who genuinely wants to become a Painter and Decorator
- Physically fit and capable to perform this trade
- Not afraid of heights
- Have your own license/vehicle
School leavers encouraged to apply.
APPLY NOW to be considered!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.