Child Care Traineeships x5 - Logan Central BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
6th September 2021
Child Care Traineeship - Junior Rates Apply
Located in a quiet, picturesque community at Logan Central this beautiful environment child care centre is seeking 5 Trainees to join their caring, passionate and highly qualified team members.
The director and team members are extremely passionate educators who strive for the highest standards in every aspect of the centre and its programs. Working with children from a wide range of cultural backgrounds and learning abilities, their passion for providing high quality educational programs in a genuinely loving environment is evident in their daily interactions with children, families and as such are a seeking a like minded caring individual to undertake the Nationally Recognised Qualification of Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Please Note:- To be eligible for this Traineeship, APPLICANTS MUST NOT HAVE PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED A CERTIFICATE 3 (or Higher Qualification) OF ANY DESCRIPTION.
These positions are Part-time with a mininal of 15 hours per week and a max of 37.5
The successful applicant will be trained by specialist educators to provide love and support whilst encouraging a high level of independence in a calm, focused environment.
With such high standards this employer will only hire the best.
The successful applicant must have the following qualities : -
* Soft and Nurturing Personality
* Health Conscious
* Want to work with children from the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years
* Passionate about a career working with and nurturing, healthy, happy children
* Caring Attitude towards yourself and others
* Take pride in their appearance
* Willing to give 100% to this Traineeship
* Must have or willing to obtain a Working with Children (Blue Card)
* Pass a Federal Police Check
* Holistic and happy approach to life
* Takes pride in themselves
* Great attention to detail
* Able to drive the Child Care Bus
* Assist with other staff in different areas of the Centre including the Kitchen
Due the Early Starts and Late Finishes, and driving the Centre Bus, it is advised that you have your own car and licence
If you are serious about a Career in Childcare and posses the above qualities, we look forward to receiving your application.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.