Vehicle Body Builder Apprenticeships - SOR The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
21st December 2020
Do you enjoy building things and love solving problems?
We have an amazing opportunity for someone to join a well-respected GTO in the role of Apprentice Vehicle Body Builder, south of the river. You will be supported by this highly regarded training organisation, working towards a nationally recognised qualification.
This role would be suited to a person who is interested in making, modifying and repairing vehicle body components and structures, and finding innovative engineering solutions.
To be successful for the role, you ideally will possess the following:
- Excellent attention to detail, a willingness to learn and self-motivated to perform
- Reliable and committed to seeing this apprenticeship through from commencement to completion.
- Completed a panel beating or vehicle body building pre-apprenticeship.
- Experience with hand/power tools
- Passion for the motor industry
- Good communication skills
Successful candidates will also -
- Hold a current manual drivers licence
- Be able to obtain a Police clearance
- Agree to undertake regular Drug and Alcohol screening.
If you are interested commencing your apprenticeship in vehicle body building, please forward your resume, specifying your current skills and experience today.